We would like to remind you that Border Force has launched of the new Emergency General Aviation Report (GAR) Telephone Line:
+44 (0) 845 723 1110
This number allows General Aviation pilots, operators or owners to amend or submit a General Aviation Report (GAR) for Border Force purposes in an emergency situation.
The emergency telephone line may only be used for a flight that is:
• Not required to report under the Terrorism Act 2000;
• Is outside the GAR reporting timescales;
An emergency such as:
• A medical emergency of a pilot/passenger; or
• Air Ambulance with critical passengers; or
• Other emergency requiring a change to information contained within an already submitted GAR;
• Last minute changes to a submitted GAR, when changes to online version are not possible.
Please remember the aircraft commander has a legal responsibility for all persons and goods carried.