Cirrus Training and Services
Arwyn Jones is a Cirrus Standardised Instructor Pilot (CSIP) allowing us to provide high quality Cirrus Training and pilot and examiner services. CSIP’s undergo extensive ground and flight training in Cirrus aircraft, with a Cirrus Factory instructor at the Cirrus factory in Duluth to distinguish themselves as an expert in Cirrus flight training. All CSIPs use standardised flight operations manuals, syllabus suites, and procedures to ensure that your flight training is consistent with other Cirrus pilots’ training and with that of the factory training at Cirrus Headquarters.
CSIPs can accomodate almost any flight training request or requirement, and they are the preferred training providers by leading insurance companies. Cirrus Aircraft strongly recommends that all initial and recurrent Cirrus training be conducted by a CSIP.
Cirrus training and services offered:
- Cirrus Transition Training(VFR Emphasis)
- Cirrus Advanced Transition (IFR Emphasis)
- Perspective upgrade (VFR Emphasis)
- Perspective upgrade (IFR Emphasis)
- Airframe/Powerplant upgrade
- Cirrus Recurrency Training
- FAA Flight Review(BFR)
- FAA Instrument Proficiency Check (IPC)
- EASA Instrument Rating Proficiency Check
- EASA Licence Proficiency Check
- Customised programs tailored to your needs